Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year—2010!

MY PERSONAL NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS!!

1. I resolve to go watch at least 1 movie at the theatre this year, even it means leaving the kids in the car alone!!

2. I resolve to finish all current projects before starting a new one!

3. I resolve to exercise more…even if it means I have to get up @ 5am to jog around the block!

4. I resolve to play more trains with Logan, do more hair and nails with Ariel, and read more teen magazines with Alexia, even when I have a big school project due!

5. I resolve to get out of town by plane with the hubs, even if it means leaving the kids home alone with a box of cereal!

6. I resolve to call my Grandma and talk to her for one full hour or even two just to make her smile!

7. I resolve to spend more time with friends even if it means traveling out of town to see them.

8. I resolve to tell my husband how much I love him and appreciate him and show him more respect on a daily basis.

9. I resolve to slow down, listen, and soak in every word my kids and husband are saying to me.

10.I resolve to do a little something for me every now and then!

May your New Year be blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It gets down to select a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]