Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No Messes & Uninterrupted Sleep

I am guilty of complaining about all the messes I have to pick up daily. I often whine about not getting a full eight hours of sleep. The Bubs left on Sunday to spend one full week with Grandma. This is the longest we have been separated. I suffered from separation anxiety when he pulled out of the driveway with Daddy.

There is not anything in the world I would trade for this little guy. Not a spotless house. Not eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. Nothing! I love this little guy. Bubba teeth and all!

2 comments:

Haylee Potter said...

So I get that you miss the little guy and all... but what have you been doing with all of your spare time???? And don't say homework because I know better!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

hey little girlie...looks like you all are having lots of fun.
much love from me, Anna, David and Sabrina.