Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can ya' help a girl out?

I have been searching high and low for the perfect khaki/beige/tan color. As you can tell I have not found what I am looking for. I have bought a gallons worth of samples and still have not found the perfect color. I have bought 4 colors to go from Sherwin Williams and samples from Benjamin Moore and Ace Hardware! I obviously need your help. This picture is just one side of the livingroom! I have more samples on the other side too. Yikes!
Our walls are painted an off white and stained. We used a paint brush and painted the stain on and then used rags to wipe it off. We are not happy with the color of the ceiling. We want to find a color to paint the ceiling and maybe the entire living room, master bedroom and bathroom.

Do you have a favorite khaki color?

No comments: